Three years ago today you said “I do” to the queen of your castle. Since then your lives have changed but what you love is how so many things still feel the same. You still feel the same passion for this woman when you hold her. You still smile when you see her. You still get excited to come home and spend time with her. The love you have for her is still unmeasurable.
This year, your marriage was tested with a new addition. You never realized your wife was such a warrior! She fought and fought to bring your baby into this world and you will forever be envious of her strength. Raising a child poses new challenges, and you have seen your wife pushed to her edge and still show nothing but true love and compassion for your sweet daughter.
Anniversary celebrations are special by definition, but finding a way to recognize a one, three, or even 30 year anniversary can be a challenge. And while there are many times when a big trip might be in order, there are many other times when travel is not the right thing. Finding a way to celebrate your special moments, however, can still be fun and exciting even if you are not going to take another trip. Perhaps this is the year when you are going to start documenting your days. This means, of course, that you may need to make an investment in the best storage solutions and really start sifting through the memories that you have collected.
Renting a Unit from a Self Storage Company Allows You to Free Up Space in Your Home
In many parts of the country, including small towns, there are plenty of self storage company options. And while some may be much older and less cared for, there are also many self storage company owners who are constructing new buildings that are air conditioned and provide customer access 24/7. Finding the right solution for your storage needs can help any home run more smoothly. In addition, the options for mini storage allows a family to rent a space for a short term event long a home remodel or renovation. When it comes to deciding what kinds of memories to keep on hand and what kinds of things to toss, there are a number of people who are creating digital records and keepsakes of items that would otherwise be filling up an entire home. From wedding photos that can be stored in the cloud and accessed on any device to self storage units away from your home, there are more and more people who are looking for a way to declutter their homes.
Consider some of these reasons that so many people need to space provided by self storage company platforms across the country:
- In addition to requiring a lot of maintenance when left out doors, recreational vehicles can often take up a lot of space. Storing them in a secure unit helps owners avoid damage due to weather.
- Many high quality storage unit facilities have electronic gates for extra security. This ensures that all customer belongings are kept secure at all times.
- High quality storage units are a great place to store boats during the off season, or when effects of the weather may damage the boat.
- Professional storage units provide renters with their own personal, private space to secure valuable vehicles and other belongings.
- Professional auto storage provide a way for an individual to store summer vehicles and motorcycles during the winter months to avoid weather related damage.
- There are an estimated 52,500 storage facilities currently located in America.
- The storage unit industry in the U.S. generates an estimated $22 billion in revenue every single year.
- An estimated 10% of adults in America rented a storage unit to store their belongings as of 2012.
- There are an estimated 2.3 billion square feet of ready to rent storage space currently located in the U.S.
From family photos to large RVs and boats, Americans have many possessions. It should come as no surprise then that there are a number of people who turn to spaces provided by various self storage companies around the country.