Finding the perfect wedding location can be a challenge, but it is important to make sure that you take the time to consider all of the beautiful wedding places that are in your price range and in the locations that you are looking for. With affordable wedding planner packages, there is a chance that even some of the places that may seem out of your range might fall within your budget. Especially if you can show a little bit of flexibility on the date.
From banquet hall rentals to outdoor wedding ceremony places, there are more and more locations that are opening themselves up to being the site for your special day. In some towns, even abandoned strip malls are being transformed into wide open spaces that can be filled with reception tables and chairs, as well as a great area for a dance floor.
Wedding Planning Often Starts with Finding Beautiful Wedding Places
From catering and the menu planning to flowers and all of the reception decorations, it is important to make sure that you work with a wedding planner to help you stay organized. In a big city, for instance, it might be impossible to know about all of the available wedding and reception locations. A wedding planner, however, can help you understand not only the options for locations, but also for unique bakers and the cakes that they offer and resources for local decorating options that can help you create a unique setting.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the wedding planning industry and the impact that these occasions, as well as banquet halls that are used for meetings, have on the nation’s economies:
- 2.4 million weddings are performed in the U.S. every year.
- 30% of brides plan their weddings as long as seven to 12 months before the event.
- 48% of couples indicate that they research possible reception venues online.
- The average couple, as of 2014, invites 136 guests to their wedding.
- 40% of brides and grooms-to-be indicate that they are looking for unusual venues that better reflect their personality.
- 35% of weddings are now outdoor occasions.
You want your day to be perfect, from the location to the dress. If you want to make sure that you have the wedding of your dreams, it is important to get reservations in place for as soon as possible.